BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm back!!

More than a week I din update my blog. Haha... Recently quite busy until forgot to update blog. There's a bunch of eforum, assignment, presentation and homework waiting me to touch it. Lol... Term test coming very soon, not even one month, stress is waving hand to me. Haha...  Unfortunately, this few days my old sickness, migraine is back... :'(  Damn it!! God ar~ Don't torture me lar. I want improve myself again, haiz... Can someone motivate me??
I want the words blur and don't know dissappear in my study.
I want myself to be strong in everything.
I want improve my badminton skill.
I want myself not that kind of 3minutes heat people.
I want my guitar skill back.
I want many wants..... Lol...
Haiz... Can someone slap me awake me?? Sigh.
Anyway, think positive... Haha...

0 comments: