BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Its Sunday again...!

Almost forgot I got a blog should update. Haha...
As time flies, one week passed really fast. :(
Assignment and presentation are welcoming me. Lol~
A bit cant catch up for math?? So fed up with myself.
A useless brain I got, what also forgot. Sigh. :(
A special Friday, accidentally have a chance yamcha with Michelle.
A nice heart to heart talk among us. Haha... I felt great. :) 
A great day on Saturday, badminton with LS and Eryn.
After that discuss about presentation stuff at LS's house.
Afternoon we still ate dim sum as lunch and continue our discussion??
Actually is we 3 peoples take an hours nap together on a bed. Haha...
At night me and high school friends went lantern festival right opposite high school...^^
An apologize to Eryn that I wasting your time end up didn't go dinner with you.
And.... I got a new puppy! Heheheeeee....
WOW... All sentences start with the letter "A". Haha...

0 comments: