BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B here to inform tht I din internet 4 long time is bcuz my moderm spoilt......
Damn poor wei me!!!!! WTH!!!!!!Still need wait fewdays only can on9... : (
No choice!!!!!!!! Nw, I'm using my aunt com 2 on9 4 jz a while......
Among this few days, year2009 n 2010 many things happen lor......
Nxt time, wait my moderm back, I'll rewrite back those previous post.
Oh well, finally start sch....Hv 2 wait up damn early every morning.
Sienz..... While start Form5, means hv 2 start work hard 4 "SPM".
Shit!! Shit!!! Shit!!! Bull shit man!!!!! Stupid SPM!!!! I hate u!!!!!
Actually nt hate , is scare lah....XD Haiz...... Haiz..... Haiz..... =.=
C2pid!!!!! Many things chg, all make me in trouble..... Rubbish!!
God ah!!!!!! Can hlp me solve it ah?!! Pity me lar, no1 can hlp de.
Nope...... Nt no1 can hlp, is own things shld solve byelf.....Xp
Argh!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!
..........................................................................................
........................................................................................
............................................................................................
Speechless........... =.=

0 comments: