BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

Pain...pain...pain...pain...pain...XD

Well, after play badminton wif fren on Sat. My whole body muscle pain.
My hamstring,biceps,triceps,quadriceps,coraco brachialis,rotator cuff,
supinator & pronator.... :( I knw u al shld say tht I'm louzy....Xp
K!! Fine!!! I accept it, bt nt only me fel tht pain lar!!! Hahaha...
Long time din exercise is lik tht dela!! Me BC study ma....><'' (fake)
Anyway, it's realy hard to move lar!! vERY PAIN LERH....mY GOD!!! XD
Suan, 4gt abt it...Xp 2moro add.math exam ah~~ Argh!! I nid hlp~~~
Actually, I'm damn stress n nervous now...>< Very gan zheong nw...Xp
Honestly, Add.math is d sub tht I most k!!! Xu~~ Dun gonna 2 tld out.
Haha... Bt its real la, duno y... Alwys very worry add.math de wor.
Haiz... Bt duno can do wat 2 improve my add.math. I seriously nid hlp.
God~ Pls gv me a robot 2 teach me add.math al d time without scld~ing me.
Hahaha.... Pearly Lim!! Dreaming u!! Study urself!!! Bt I realy cant!!
Trust me! I knw myself wel thn al of u...XD I realy cant force myself. :(
Bt realy la, I wont lost patient 2 add.math bt other sub I will....Xp
Haiz...haiz...haiz...haiz...555... Hw ah?! 2moro add.math exam lerh!!!!
I damn nervous + worry nw! I very nervous + worry nw!
I super nervous + worry nw! I hyper nervous + worry nw!
I freaking nervous + worry nw! I Scare lik hell nw!
I nervous + worry lik hell nw! I nervous lik shit nw!
Hey, stop yelling here u stupid dude!!! (Lolx...agn scld lik tht)
K!!! Fine!! Every1 bye..... I go nervous + worry myself....:(

0 comments: