BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 7, 2012

For you all... :'(


Sorry for being long time didn’t update my blog. This few months busy for college life? It’s enjoying until I lazy to update blog. Haha… Time passed super-fast, it’s almost a year and I finished my foundation SOON. (after next week)

Time flies, today is the last day of my class. I sudden think back the first day I step in KDU and know new friendssss. Now, I’m leaving.  NO! We all are leaving, separate… Lol… Sigh. It’s too fast la, I don’t want to leave them. Although know them not very long, but don’t know why the friendship can deeper than friends that you know since secondary school. Maybe because of the time we meet or spend together a lot? Seriously, I meet my college mate more than my family lor. @.@

As tradition, last day of school sure everyone busy snapping photo there. =)  We exactly do this since yesterday. Lol… Hmm… Although some unhappy things keep happened among this whole foundation, but just ignore it ok? Nobody is perfect, we all are friends! Duh! Its just like virus spreading around. Lol… Anyways, I will always remember the day we fooling and laughing around. Talking craps all the way in class, play draw my things or facebooking with phone while having class. =P And also a memorable Genting trip, no its awesome trip! Haha…

Of cause not to forget the a-level’s… Although we not same course but we can still mixing, joking, crapping, chatting and TEASING around. Thanks for always lunch with me and take care of my friend. Haha…

So, hope to meet you all in future, keep in touch.
Thanks for your appearance which brighten up my pre-u college life.
Appreciate what you all had done to me!
Good luck in your exam!
All the best for your future!
I will miss you all!
=)(=

Friends are like water, it appear everywhere. But we can’t survive without any drop of it.
Foundation in Business




A level Science




0 comments: