BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I cant accept it!!!! I gonna crazy.... : (

Well, 2day realy happen some unexpected things 2 me.... :(
1st of all, I realy very super hyper damn freaking angry...
Cuz of sum1!! C2pid asshole u!!! Wth... Wtf... Cant u juz...
I oso lazy 2 write out al d story... Tis time I realy angry jo!
Cant u jz think urself b4 saying ppl?! U gt brain! U very geng!
Me brainless!!! Me stupid!!! Me din think b4 I make any decision!
Bt!!! Hu can prove tht I realy....?!! N u C2pid asshole!!!! Wtf...
U tot hu r u?! U dare 2 say so, n u scld it loudly in public! Md~
Even my parents oso din say so sharp 2 me...U tot u gt layak 2 say so?!
U think if I tld my parents la, wat gonna happen 2 u?!
Can u deserve it ah?!! U gt tht ability 2 deserve it or nt?!!
Pls mind ur language la wei... Dun so low class la! Respect wei~~~
I realy very seldom argue wif fren til lik tht delo... X.X
U can say as very cheap 1 jo la...Can realy make me angry lik hell!
Pls la!! Dy knw many ppl dun lik ur atitude, pls chg la...Smart la!!
Ur lucky can hv such fren who gt tht ABILITY 2 make me calm down.
U lucky!! U realy lucky!! N me?! K, lsten 2 my fren, jz 4gt abt it.
I do so nt mean I scare u or wat... Jz bcuz I listen 2 my FRIENDS!!

2nd..... This one worst than 1st one..... 555...Haiz...><...@.@
Owh~~ Its damn sad 2 say so...My gudness!! My god!!Jesus!! Argh!!
I....I...I....I...I.... Haiz!!! Gonna crazy!!! I cant accept it!!!
Oh man~~~ Omg!!! I cant believe wat I saw n knw b4... Walau eh!!
I'm injuries....Xp Badly injuries... Badly hurt... @.@...
I'm gonna crazy!!! I realy cant accept it!!! Washeh!!! I...Haiz...
I cant accept wat my mind is thinking! I cant accept wat I had knw!
Walau ehhhhhhh.... X.X DRAG ME TO THE HELL.....Xp
Conclusion--> 2day surpose b early back hse. Dun stayback btr...:(
Its real!!!! I realy ...... Dissapointed~~~~~ Wif u....

0 comments: