BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pencil case lost jor.... : (

Jz nw went Jusco buy stationary, recall back my pencil case lost.....
I try 2 nt think of it bt I cant!! Its realy... I need 2 voice out here~
Thurs, gt stay back. After lunch wif yan thm, I leave my bag at Laman Maluri.
Thn I dare 2 go APD without carry my bag 2gether. I leave my bag thr few hour.
Whn d time I back, jz rush 2 take bag n din bother anythings. X.X Noob!!!
Altot I found tht my bag had open, bt I stil seem lik ntg, jz zip it back.
Wat the... Realy din think much tht time. Stupid lor me!! Hw blur me...@.@
Thn back hse wan do hw tht time only realised my pencil case lost jor. :(
I keep on finding, d hse almost wan let me turn up side down dy...Xp
I stil cant find it, thn only I recall back at sch whn I back tht time...
I guess it had been stolen or..... at sch!! Thn plan Fri go c gt or nt.
Ntg more, I jz hope thy take all d things, leave back d key chain 4 me enuf.
Unluckily, dun hv!!! Wat oso din hv!! It totally al lost jor!!! Omg~~ :(
Let me knw which c2pid fucker stole it!! U gonna die soon!! Damn angry~~~
I'm nt sad+angry of those stationary, I jz 1na take back MINE key chain!!!
Oh gosh!! Wat ppl is tht ar?! Stationary oso 1 stole ah?! No $ buy meh?!
If u 1 tld me lar!! I buy 4 u, bt jz return me MINE key chain... Grr~~
As my classmate knw, hw I k abt d key chain. XDD Xp =.= =.=lll
Altot thy 1na touch\c\hold it, I oso nt so allowed one ah!! XDDDDD
D key chain...is meaningful...Its invaluableners...Its important 4 me!
Owh~~~ I'm very dissapointed 2 myself... Hw can it happen ah?! :(
I very super hyper damn freaking dissapointed wif myslef... Grr~~ @.@
Til nw I stil sad of it...Xp Sry....my fren... I'm nt purposely de.
I knw every1 stil hv it jz me lost it...Its my mistake...I k-less...
Yee yer, sudden fel gt a bit geli tim say til lik tht...Xp Haha...
Bt, its real la!! I realy sad of it lar!! Haiz... Mayb its destine.
If any1 c it jz return it 2 me pls.... I wil very thanked you...XD
Bt.... I think smal chance 2 gt it back... :( @.@ X.X Hoping~~~
Hoiyo!! Stop! Sound weird me, y sudden so sad of it?! Sot jor...Xp
K, put a side...Xp Skip....
Haiz!! 2moro alone at grandma hse... Sienz... Borin lik hell... X.X
Cuz my grandma went hospital few days 2 do some treatment. Me alone~~
Lunch n dinner oso shld gao dim myself... Poor me~~ Pity pity... ><
Bt, nvm... I'm planing 2 watch agn d 谈情说案 2moro....XD (Sot jor)
No choice, I ntg do... Forced 2 c agn since I lik it...Xp
I knw u al shld say do hw at hse la! Thn wont borin lor! Bt 4 me...
I wil choose sit thr dreaming more than go do hw.... I'm lazy...Xp
Since d movie can let me diam diam sit thr, I'll use d chance...Xp
I'll do my hw while watching d movie...Xp Hahaha... K, tht's al.
Every1 nitez~~~

0 comments: