BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jualan Minggu Koperasi

2day as same bc 4 Jualan Minggu Koperasi...XD Its tired~~
Actualy our slip is frm 9am-11.15am... Bt sure v wont...Xp
Can gt it huh? Haha...V stay at bilik masakan 7.15am-12pm.
Nt v 1 poteng clas, jz realy nid much time prepare ma. ><
Its fun, cuz me 1/3ply, 1/3kacau n 1/3do things thr...Xp
Sumore, our "very gt commen sense" FL gt come hlp us...XD
Its make me fel more energy&mood 2 kacau + play thr...^^
Honestly, u're awesome! I solute u~~ U damn wel in cooking.
Aiya, other thn tht de tings u oso gud la. U're nt useless.
...??!!...>< Well, u done sumting out of my expectation.
U btr thn "some" those FORM3/4 ppl. U geng...XD Thx!
Realy thx 4 ur in afternoon jualan. Ehem...(dun perasan pls)
Hmm...Fel fun whn kep on zat u...Wakaka... Its ok lar...
Its mean tht our frenship bcum closer jo dare 2 do so...XD
So, u wont scare me jo lo. I can go c singing compotition jo lo.
Hahahaha.... ok lets jz 4gt abt it....Xp
On d opposite way, Michelle Wong Kitt Yue!! Knw frm Mk....XD
Do u knw tht d things v wash 2day nt clean lerh. U...Sat by...Xp
Hw can u din double check izit realy clean. (purposely 1na blame her)
Ahahaha...No la, both of us oso sat by one la. Nt only u la...XD
N hor, 2day was damn crazy at bilik masakan. I mean afternoon.
Me, Cat, Wendy n her sis ply n chat til damn crazy at thr...Xp
Lolx... Miss tht time,long time din so crazy liao...XD Awesome!!
Cant imagine Wendy n her sis can b sooooo crazy. V kep on play thr.
Aiyor, I think FL & others oso beh tahan jo, c me crazy lik tht.
Seilo, I lost my image in front of my junior dy... ><'''
Overall, its freaking tired 2day...

0 comments: