BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sick jo......

Friday, our sch open day, bt my parents nt fre on tht day.
So, my ttn teacher-Ms.Ng come sch hlp me take report card.
Hahaha...Geng lerh, me can gv out such an aWeSoMe idea...Xp
B4 I make this decision, I dy can imagine wat wil happen.
Its real, Ms.Ng was shock whn saw my result. I knw its bad!!
Bt! Wat shld I do?! Wat can I do?! Kk...Stop mention abt it!

2day I din go sch, nt lazy la!! Cuz nt feeling well (fever).
Its start frm ytd... I fel cold & headache all d day... :(
So, slp at ard 10am ytd. Fuyoh, seldom so early slp nerh...Xp
Sry I din ans dao urs call, cuz ytd me abnormal early slp dy.
Until 2day morning plan 2 go 2 sch. Bt cant, early wake up...
Brush teeth n wash face all tht prepare go sch in slow motion.
In half way, I feel dizzy n no physical strength. Haiz... :(
So, lie down on bed n slp agn. @.@ Can fel things turn ard me.
Its bad!! Its cham!! Its damn "sun fu"!! I hate it! Pity me...
Few hour ltr, dad fetch me go grandma hse. I slp agn thr...@.@
I fel blur blur al d day...(I hate it) Its damn nt feeling well.
I very "sun fu" ah!!!!! Argh!!!! Aaaah!!!! Hlp me!!! 555....
I slp almost whole day, until 4sumting only feel btr n normal jo.
Y say so? Hmm...Cuz whn I nt feel wel, I'l bcum nt active...Xp
Juz keep on slp, slp n slp. Din eat oso... Quiet til very terror.
Nw, I'm ok!! Walau, jz nw realy "sun fu" dao me ah. I'm back!!
D real Pearly r back!! Nw normal dy... Turn back talkactive dy!
Wil on9 dy! Wil watch TV dy! Wil sms dy! Wil play n talk dy! XD
Wont b lik tis morning "nyawa nyawa ikan"... "Sei yu" lik tht.
Hehe... Feel very shuang jo nw!! Hope lik this wil last longer.
2nite, dun nt feeling well agn ah!!! I want go sch 2moro dar!!!
I miss my sch, I miss my class, I miss my FRIENDS!! Hahaha....
Any1 c this, pls dun feel geli...Honestly, I miss u al. Hahaha...
N whn I nt feel well tht time, I had did sumting tht r funny. XD
I did sumting tht I oso 1na laugh at myself. Hahaha... Noob me!
Bt dun feel lik 1na mention out here la...Xp 1na knw? Ask me lo.
Wahahahaha.... N!!!! Jz nw!!! I phone sum1 oh!!! Duno y!!! She!!
So fire up oh!!!! Sot sot her!!! I almost kena bakar jo lo...Xp
Hoiyor!!! So high tone 4 wat?! 1na fight ah?! Come lar!! ><'''
I duno la, jz fel tht she seem lik very angry lik tht... Zzz...
Hoiya, ppl nt feel wel jo almost whole day. Once fel btr dy...
Sure'il quick find ppl chat 2 avoid borin ma. U lik tht... @.@
Dun even gv me a chance 2... I din talk 4 whole morning lerh.
Waliao eh!!! Watever lo... Fine lo... I find wrg ppl lo...
K la, tht's all 4 2day....

0 comments: