BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tesco, Tesco, Tesco & Tesco.....XD

This few days went Kepong Village, the new shopping mall--Tesco.
Went thr wif fren/family on Sat, Sun, Tues n Wed. Ciaoz dy...@.@
Haha... Sat n Sun went wif family la, cuz mum 1na buy things thr.

Tues went thr wif aunt. Purposely go thr release my angryness ny.
Y say so?! Hmm... Cuz ytd happen sumting which make me hyper angry.
I duno y, jz a little c2pid smal tings, dy can make me damn angry!!
Hmm... I jz... Jz... My patient 4 u dy reach limit lor!! Walau eh!!
As u knw, I had been very patient n gud 2 u right...Wat's wrg huh?!
Wat's matter wif it?! Did u knw...Dont u thnk...Dislike thn...Haiz!
Anyway, suan!! U jz cant realise tht u... Fine! Its ok! I'm c2pid!!
Bt, sumting make me shock...Hehe... Yan was d one who phone me ytd!
She keep on say sry wif me, bt I dun thnk I'm angry wif her lo...Xp
She non-stop chatting abt it 4 make me away frm moody. Thx la Xyan!
Bt d way she...Very fun lo...XD Its my things bt she jz seem lik...
She k my things(those c2pid ppl stuff) more thn myself...Xp
D sentences she tld out make me feel lik 1na laugh or.... Is...
"U dun lik tht la, u angry wif Mii izit?!"
"U dun angry wif her la."
"U dun1 lik tht la, I feel lik 1na cry lerh."
"U dun gao zi bi leh!"
"U gt any problem u tell me la harh!"
"Dun do any silly things a!"
"Sry! Sry! Dun angry!"
I was stunt 2 heard tht...Xp Its realy nt urs fault la wei...XD
I din angry wif u all la. Jz d attitude ah, I cant accept jo!!
After her call, I had decided ask aunt acc me go Tesco. @.@...
Go Tesco agn?! Haha... Ya! Go thr play d basketball machine...XD
Cuz very angry ma, angry til 1na kill ppl ma, so go play lo...Xp
I spend RM10 play 10times on it. Play til my hand cramp only stop.
D basketball oso let me throw til spoilt jo...Xp Nt spoilt la...
Jz... Duno hw 2 describe it. Sumting lik "lou feng" dy...Haha!
Geng lerh! Xu~~~ Dun let ppl knw I spoilt it...Wahaha...Xp ==
After tht, I was damn tired n play til whole body sweat. O.O
Sudden shop til OGAWA shop, I jz sit on d massage things thr.
Its wan damn comfortable n nice d new massage stuff. XD
N thn saw my aunt keep chit chating abit it wif d OGAWA staff.
Nt longer, my aunt brought it. Washeh, its RM500++ lerh...
Its awesome! My aunt damn gud wei! Bought it back hse share use.
Muahahaha... No matter whn I oso can use it... Shuang!! Haha...

Wed, its 2day. V had PBSM meeting abt choosing d nxt badge ajkS.
Overall ok, bt jz 1 things I nt so agree wif their decision lo.
I swear I din pilih kasih or wat. Its real! D post suit her!!
Lol... Suan lo thn seem gt ppl dun agree wif my idea... :(
Watever lo... I'm jz a little ajkS, no ability 2 choose it. ==
Bt important is teacher thr la! Ltr d teacher nt lik our choice.
She sure wil simply choose agn by herself!! She c2pid one!!
As u all knw, our Pn.Afipah. Damn senseless!! Brainless!! X.X
She wont gv d ajk's place 2 d ppl which she cant recognize. @.@
Haiz!! C hw lo... Hope tht its din hv any chg of d name list.
After d meeting, me, Cat, JYinn, Meri n Kkuan went Tesco by taxi.
Lolx... Tesco agn?! Hehe... Watever la... V hvg lunch thr.
Meri buy pencilcase n shoes... Sumting funny happen thr. (KK)
Ohya! Besides, me n Meri buy d same style sun glasses. Haha!!
Hmm... Jz fel tht its cheap n look nice thn buy lo...Xp
V shop til ard 5pm, my dad cum fetch us back.
Tht all 4 2day......... ^^







p/s : "U make me lost my own characteristic"

0 comments: