BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weird me~~~

Err~~ Wat I gonna tld nw? Hmm... Wait a minute, let me thnk.
My brain r blank! I lost direction...Oh gosh! Lifeless la...
This few days duno y, lost my own direction. Hw 2 say lerh?
Erm... Duno wat I'm thnking? Wat I'm doin? Who I am?!!! ><
Walau eh! Sudden sot jo la me! Wat causes make me lik tis?!
Oh no~~ Mayb I'm too free? Too free 2 thnk tis thnk tat?!
Too free 2 "research" myself?! Bt its wrg! I'm BC lik hell!
Wat make me BC actually?! BC thnk hw 2 avoid seinz n borin lo.
Argh!!! I oso duno gonna hw 2 describe myself nw... C2pid?!
Actually I gt many sch work n ttn work do de wor. Y?! Y me?!
Y I seem lik dun k abt it n alwys fel sienz?! Y so lifeless?!
Sumtimes I realy wil piss of of those c2pid homeworks!!! X.X
I fel lik 1na tear my books all tht into pieces!! I hate it!!
Can I bcum my fren lik tht alwys study n do homeworks huh?!
Can!! Sure can!! Use rope tie me up n ask ppl watchout me la.
Zzzz.... I'm lost~~ I cant even diff wat is important 2 me!!
God~~~ God~~~ Hlp me pls~~ SPM is jz ard d corner....Xp
Well, Tues v go celebrate Sweet's birthday. Means gt stay back.
So, after lunch thy back/ttn. Jz me n Mich at sch tht time.
Mich gt sum PPS things do... So, I'm alone~ Damn ZD tht time.
Cuz I plan 2 ask sumting while hv d chance of jz v 2 ppl. @.@
Watever, I went out d sch... Try 2 find sumting fill my time.
Sudden saw Win Yee n Alex playing basketball thr... I was~~
Waliao eh! Yahoo!! Throw bag on floor n jz run 2wards thr...^^
Bt after a while, thy go ttn oso. Leave me n d basketbal thr.
So, wat 2 do?! Sure ply alone lo... Ngam ngam tht time no ppl.
Err~~ Me, while thnking sumting while ply basketball.
Its make me hv a sudden angry. So, d basketball "papan"....
Up d papan thr gt those iron stuff. Duno hw,I spoilt it...Xp
A piece of duno wat wif nails fall on d floor...^^ Shock me..
Tht time I realy 1na laugh at myself. M I a destroyer huh?!
Alwys spoilt things whn I'm nt happy... Hahahaha... Zd~~ ==
Hmm... Sms sum1 ask sumting... Duno y cant control myself...Xp
Finish all tht...Only I realise, y I 1na do so?! Its NOMB~~
I sot jo?! Or I realy put fren as no1 important thn anythings?
Hmm... Its jz a piece of cake... Wateveeeeer~~~ :)
N~~ I wonder y sum1 so moody n emo since Tues. Wat happen huh?
Wat ur blog latest post mean? Wat's tht? Izzit related 2 me?!
If real, jz straightly tld me. If nt, u can ZAT me perasan oso.
So, jz tld out la...XD Alwys gt pro thn keep in heart own.
Ltr wil sot dar~~ Wat's d FuNcTiOn of fren? Sharing prob ma.
Wa~~ Me sudden so...Hehe~~ Learn frm my classmate dela actually.
Thy taugh me "SHARING IS CARING". U can share out anythings...XD
If u alwys "shao mai shao mai" oh, ltr ur brain memory full...Xp
Nyiek~~ Watever la har. U lik la... Wont force if u 1na lik tht.
Haiz!! As time pass so fast~~~ Its almost 8pm... @.@
I STILL GOT MANY TTN WORK N SCH WORK HVN FINISH AH!!!!!! X.X
SMS wif me pls~~ Hehe... Only tht can lock me wif d chair...Xp
N thr is d chance 2 let me do those homeworks!!! Wahaha... ==
Oh!! Yalo!! I repeat agn!! I realy very hyper "beh song" liao!!
Realy wil fel angry of those ppl who din ans call n reply msg!!
Or gt reply msg bt jz nid u wait half or few an hour of it!!
Wth!! Challanging my patient izzit?! Warao eh!! So lazy?!
Lazy 2 bother ppl n reply sms or ans call those things? Sotplug!
Human being lerh~~ Nid communication de lerh... Wth...
Fine la, tht's all, goin 2 force myself do homeworks! Succcess?!
Lolx.... Cant promise here tht I realy gt do. Haha...

0 comments: