BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Badminton.....

2day after ttn me, yan, cat n car went star plus badminton.
Meet Joel thm thr... 1st time ply til sooooo...Geng?! XD
Din fel d tire n muscle pain. Gt a bit borin cuz less ppl.
So, go kacau those I oso duno who our sch de form1/2 gurl.
Go partner wif thm play double... Ofcuz mine win. Hehe...
Thy was so paiseh n make me 1na kacau(buli?) thm...Xp
She worry tht she cant ply wel n I wil scld her...@.@ Ha!
Hmm... Erm... Err... Haiz!!! I cant make decision ah!! :(
Actualy I'm wondering 2moro 1na go dinner wif Mich thm or nt.
I fel lik 1na go, bt cuz of sumting I fel lik dun 1na go...><
Wat m I talking abt?! Hoiyo!! Duno 1na go or nt la!! Hlp me~~
Scare go wil c sumting tht I dun lik 2 c...Xp Its borin thr.
Jz scare borin lar!! Cuz gt sum les communicate de ppl thr.
I wonder y Kelab Rukun Negara "qing gong yan" wil hv such ppl!
Nowonder Ckuan & YY din go. I thnk thy hv d same thinking wif me.
Walau... Let u lik tht do watever u lik withou any discussion.
I wan go oso wil fel a bit bu shuang jo la... Waliao eh~~ X.X
Sumore, I stil duno y those ppl stil wil go altot.... Haiz!!
Watever...Go or dun?! C 2moro mood lo since din hv ppl bother.

0 comments: