BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sweet Yee's 17th Birthday celebration

2day after sch few of us went above Old Town d cafe shop??
V walk thr lerh...Celebrated SYee's birthday thr la...XD
Hmm... D food thr is ok ny, nt delicious at all! >< ^^
Bt nvm important is v can 2gether hv fun+enjoyed thr..Xp
Gt me, Mich, XYan, Syee, Mk, Cat n her little bro thr.
D cake was nice! Awesome Cat buy n brg it come de....XD
Hmm...V dy took some pic, bt at Yan thr hvn upload. :)
Altot those pic din hv wat I expected to b bt its ok.
Nvm...If I cant collect wat I wan, I give up 2 did sumting.
Its nvm since u all dun1 cooperate wif me. I'm ok. I'm fine.
Its sound...huh?! Duno la, jz voice out wat I'm thnking only.
Hope some of u dun k abt it.....XD
Well, jz read Yan's blog, duno y she so unhappy 2day... :(
Actually same here...>< Can I copy her sentences frm her blog?
"I'm nt happy 2day
Very unhappy
Something happen
R mine scheming weightty
Izzit I'm jealous of it?!
I wonder wat was in my mind
PEARLY LIM HUI JING!!!
Wat r u thinking"
Argh!!!! Sigh!!! Ah~~~~ U jz cant control urself?! Hw lauzy u!!!
I look down on u Pearly Lim!!!! U realy hv a bad self control!!
Go n think wat had u done 2day!!! C izzit surpose u do lik tht!!
Ltr make ur fren unhappy u jiu die Pearly Lim!!! (God~~Hlp~~)
Dun troublesome ppl Pearly Lim!!! Such a stupid dude u r!!!
Who can hlp me?! Who can hlp me?! Who can analysis wif me?!
Who analysis wat I'm thinking?! Who can?!! Who can?!! Grr~~

0 comments: