BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

National Service....(NS)

Last few days, almost whole sch r talking abt hot topic---"NS".
I'm hapi din kena NS! Bt gt a bit dissapointed of din kena oso.
Half hapi half sad la...Xp Cuz heard sum ppl say it's fun. ==
Hmm...If much of my fren kena, I'il sukarela register join NS.
Hehehe... 4gt dy which day la, early in d morning, all abt NS.
Almost whole F5 student talking abt NS. Al check it trough hp.
Heard tht sum of my fren knw tht thy kena, straight cry thr...
Ouch~ No nid cry my dear fren, jz NS, ntg worry, it shld b fun.
I hv decided nt 2 check de, bt bb affect by classmate dy. ~.~
Ppl 9sumting check n I(penakut) wait til 11sumting ny check.
While waiting rply tht time damn nervous wei. Heartbeat 200++.
I wait for 5 hours lerh... K watever its end of topic...Xp
Skip........
Its sumting sad happen 2 my grandpa, dun fel lik 1na mention it.
Its freaking effect my mood!! I'm jz...... Haiz!!

2day late wake up, almost 1na late for ttn. Bt luckily din...Xp
Cuz, sum1 sms me ard 730am. I heard d msg alert n wake up jo.
Owh, thx dude! If nt u msg me, i thnk i wont wake up...XD
I gt set alarm ytd, bt jz duno y I cant heard it...^^ (lazy)
After tht rush 2 ttn, jz late a little bit nia~ Hmm...Haiz!!
2day ttn, blur all d time. Duno y... @#$@#%@#%$ Wat the hack!!
I kena hukum copy things 140 times...Waliao eh~ Anyway, its ok.
Its ok 4 me!!!!! I jz accept n do it!!!!! Haiz~~~ Sienz~~
After ttn went Jusco wif KT n sweet. V watched ECLIPES! ROLF~
Its nice!! Bt realy zadao lo d part tht Edward cant warm Bella.
Edward nid hlp frm his enemy 2 protected his gurl?! Wth...Xp
Overall its ok la.... Nice movie~~~ XD
Oh ya, thx Mich's dad too, he fetch us go Jusco...XD
Thx uncle!! U're awesome!! U're damn good! Hahahaha...

0 comments: