BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Holidaysss??

Seems like average I will update my blog once a week? Very lazy ma. Hehe... Having Hari Raya one week break now. Its a holidays eh?? Or time to let us recharge ourselves?? I mean time to start serious in my studies?? Lol... Hmm... Busy with 3 presentation in 3 weeks time. Malaysian studies, I same group with Carmen, Jackee, Constance and Yee Leng? We are in Group8 to present the title of "Does the system of checks and balances still work in Malaysia in 21st century?" What the hell is that?? Lol... We had no idea at all. Sigh... Moral education, I same group with Ling Sze, Eryn and Pravin. We are in Group9 to present the title of "Is Racism hidden but existent?" This is better for me at least I know what does it mean. :)  And the last is Mass Communication presentation about some advertising stuff with Maeve, Lynette and Tony! Anyway, god bless please we could do very well in all this presentation...xD 

Recently addicted to Jason Chen's song, thanks to Jackee! Haha...
Friday skipped math class and went 1U watched Final Destination5 with Jia Huey, Carmen, Jackee, Tony and Hsiu Jiuan. Hehe... But a bit disappointed with it, the movie not as disgusting as what I thought. Then meet with Ling Sze, Sweet Yee, Xue Ren and Fabian later to buy Emily and Ms.Ng's birthday present...^^

Yesterday morning breakfast with grandma and fetch her go here and there. After that go Sweet Yee's house do homework. Hardworking lerh?? Hehe... Then we fetched Michelle and Catherine go prepare stuff to celebrate Ms.Ng birthday at "Gei Dak Sek" in the afternoon. :)  Around 7pm+, me and Ling Sze went Emily's birthday party. Have fun on yesterday...^^

0 comments: