BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Uncontrollable...

Is it true I'm that busy recently?? Busy until left out my blog for 5days?? Argh~! I also don't know why I'm soooooooo lazy to blog now. Maybe nothing special or memorable happen?? Or my life was that bored, as same pass everyday?? Same time meet same people go same venue do same things. LOL~! College, basketball, hang out with collegemate...
After today my feels was like, PHEWWW~ Why say so?? Because some test and the quite stressful english play had finally over~! Hahaha... Good job monkey butt~! xD Got try our best then enough le.  : )
Aiks~ Damn it~! Although see from outer I'm nothing but inner are totally not same? I'm so care about it but no choice. Its not under my control right? Just don't know why can angry for no reason. Actually its got reason but maybe just I'm small gas enough. Haiz... Annoying man~!
Aha~! Tomorrow gonna go PJ fetch Eryn come Maluri starplus badminton. Hehe... Its my new friends?? Lol...

0 comments: