BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 20, 2011

What a boring day....

Today is...?? SATURDAY!!! So? Yeap, the only day I can rest and play. Unfortunately, I had no plan on today! Haiz... Badminton cancelled twice, make me so no mood. Ish~!  Sienz lar... God ah~
Since I so free and bored, I'll blog out the things I left out few days ago. :)

Monday
Our first day to have MPW subject which combined all pre-u in a class. Of cause, I feel good~! Hehe...

Tuesday
Mass Communication class cancelled!! WTH~! It surpose to be 5pm back but cause of this I 2pm can back le. Unluckily, I'm the drive of the day. LOL~! ==''' So, Lynette brought Maeve, Carmen, Jackee and me went SS2 there eat n drink bubble tea milk...^^

Wednesday
Its HOLIDAY~! My very first holiday in college life. Hahaha... So, morning went to her house due to nothing do. ( Actually is let peoples FFK... =P ) Lol... Then afternoon went 1U with dad to buy some cloths from Padini Concept Store due to big sales? xD At night, me and Ls went a charity dinner at Restaurant Emperior at Goldhill which offered by my dad. Theme of the night is "Thai's Night". So, once we heard about THAI, what's the first word will appear in our mind? Yea!! Its AH GUA!! LMAO! Hahaha... We watched Ah Gua's show... Felt so geli but shock? Lol...

Thursday
OMG~! I'm totally mind blank for this day. Haha...

Friday
Oh my~ Math and Economics test freak me out~!! Early in the morning 8am start test. Before this I did not do any revision and read anythings also. How dare me. Lol... Because of Friday quite busy for me, so time passed very fast 1pm finished class. Haha... As our tradition, went 1U with Ling Sze, Eryn, Carmen, Jackee, Shinova and Julie. We had our lunch at Sakae Sushi and then watched a movie, The Fortune Buddies. Haha... Damn funny la this movie...^^








0 comments: