BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tired...

Don't know why I feel tired on this few days. Keep sleeping but still tired + weak. Very lazy to do everythings. Tired from mentally to physically. : (  Assignment and homework leave there like a mountain haven done. My mass communication presentation haven start do anything yet ar!!!! How?? Monday need show teacher le!! 
I feel helpless... :'(

Today 9am-11am went Starplus badminton with Ling Sze, Sharon, Carmen, Christopher and Joon Kiat. After a while Joel come join us a while for fun?? Lol... Then the guys went back but girls 4.30pm went Tesco movie...^^ We watched Rise Of Planet Of The Apes!! Its such a nice movie for me. Haha... While waiting 4.30pm as usual went Ling Sze house bath and bla bla. Online there, let her kacau my msn and facebook. Hsiu Jiuan and Maeve must be blur that time. Haha! But a bit surprise and touched that Maeve ask me go movie with her. Lol... Sorry I can't make it. : ) 

Craps... I feel very tired now~! But I don't feel like wanna sleep yet. Sigh... My mind and heart were sick! Haha...

0 comments: