BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 13, 2010

GRADUATION DAY....

Have a combined post here...Xp Damn wasting time this few days.
Its true to say that, I had less mood to study while SPM is nearer.
I also dont know why...Xp Who can help me?? God?! Lol...
Facing computer while day also wont sienz one. Geng me~!
I just cant control myself to study already. How? *Sad*
Well, I wont blog so often due to exam just NEAR us. 

Thursday 
It was Sharon’s birthday. Went LS house early in the morning. 
Her brother fetch us go pasar buy the super big tau fu fa…Haha…
Its size BIG until scary and when buying that time we damn paiseh!
Can imagine what’s other people reaction when saw this? Lol…
After that rush to school cause LS wanna attend her chinese class.
Me?! Loitering around with Jeat, small Carmen and Kheng Fai.
We had our breakfast (nasi lemak) at mamak stall...^^ 
Then 10.30am me and Jeat rush back school. Have to mention.... 
Thanks small Carmen and Kheng Fai help me walk around to buy the paper.
Realy san fu sai, thanks much…Xp

Friday
Yes!! I’m graduated?! Omg~ Its just like a dream. As time flies realy fast…
Yesterday was my graduation day which means our last day in school?!
So, early in the morning we had Majlis Restu at the new hall due to raining.
Everyone of us take turn shaking hand and hug teachers. Hehe…
Of cause we were crazy at taking photos too! ( please refers on facebook.)
Ohya! Had to mention, we got something like blessing ceremony at dewan.
Haha…Its quite funny. Follow those instruction by the monks?
Most of us cant follow what they say and repeat again. It make me laugh…
But I din laugh out loud ar!! ( I got respect A BIT...Xp ) Lol…
After that each of us got 3 yellow string to tied on our RIGHT hand.
I wonder why some people tied on their left hand with more than 3 string.
They don’t know follow instruction eh? Or don’t know different left and right?
Hahaha….. Erm... Hmm... Err... ><'''
LS's mum brought me a necklace. (Scary~)  Xp
Take a look on some hotos here.....

Hehehe... Its a letter "P"....Xp

Its realy shockED me...xD  Anyway, thanks auntie!!  : )

                  My best friends......Xp                                                              

 The gang...... : )

With Pn.Teh......xD

Yup~ Its ME!!  ^^

Wow......

Nice+special huh?! Edited by PEARLY LIM...Xp



Ok, Girls and guys!! 

Not to forget we left 10 days to SPM!!!!!

0 comments: