BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 22, 2010

SPM tomorrow!!! : (

Wow! I did not blog for a week, KINDA not use to it.
So now, I'm back!! For a while only~  : (


Wednesday
Wake up early in the morning because not feeling well.
Non-stop vomit from 8am-11am. Whole body no strength.
Then dad fetch went nearby clinic. I food poison. Ish~
So, very cham lar! Cant eat anything for 3days! @.@ 
Always porridge porridge n porridge!! Sienz~ : (
Thursday and Friday night attend Sejarah seminar.
Its good!! Seriously, it help me a lot! Thanks God~ ^^
Not to forget...Thanks MUCH to Ms.Yap Ling Sze!
Haha... She help me a lot also... : )


Friday
Went De Pastry lunch with her gang. (De Pastry again?? @.@)
Hmm...Got LS, Eelyn, Sharon, Carmen, Steph, Joel, TM, JK.
Well, Eelyn's driving skill was so SCARY~ Heartbeat increases!
But its funny, she not enough strength to pull the gear?? Haha...
Luckily, got TM help her...Xp First time see 2 people driving A car!
Awesome?! Hahahaha... : )


Sunday
Dad suddenly ask for badminton. So, we went starplus on 3pm-5pm.
Err...Because 3 of us go play badminton very weird. So... Hehe...
Ask LS along. We are so lasy to move. Actually is me only...Xp
Dont know why la, maybe eat too full on lunch, uncomfortable.
Oh!! Have to mention, LS this feler uncarefully wack my head!!
Walau eh~ Can hear the sound 'pong' behing my head. Gosh~
At the moment of cause pain lar. Haha... But nothing after that. 
So, just forget about it. : )  Thanks for your caring lor...Xp
Anyway, its a fun and tired day for me. : )


Tomorrow SPM!!! I nervous + panic the whole morning today.
I also dont know what happen to me! Oh gosh! Gonna crazy!
I sudden stress up! I scare?? I panic until dont know what to do!
Almost wanna cry this morning. PMR that time also din like that.
Huiyo! Listen up, Pearly Lim will not afraid to any exam!!
But except this time! : (   How come?! Maybe I care my result?!
Its good or bad for me?? Haiz... Relax~ God bless pls... : )
Thanks you for keep an ear on me, comfort me?? Xp  
Thanks for let me disturb all the time.  : )
Now feel better, not so stress and nervous + panic...Xp
I'm here to wish all my form5 friends....

ADD OIL!!
GAMBATEH!!!
DON'T GIVE UP UNTIL THE LAST MINUTES!!!!
WE WILL WIN THE 'WAR'!!!!!
GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!!!!!!  : )

0 comments: