BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nothing special.......

Well, have a short post here due to nothing happen.
Long time din post? Quite busy this few days la.
Busy writing ppl's essay lar!! Fuiyoh~So long...Xp
Actually not so sure busy doing what. (Dreaming~) 
All my friends are preparing for SPM! But me??
Haiz...Lazy to mention it again! Wait die la me!
Monday our gang went Xyan's house group study.
But Jeat and small Carmen special la. Nice lar~
Enjoying there...Xp They play game boy, piano...
Facebooking....Anythings~ So relax lar. *envy*.
Haha... We jiu cham ler stil need fight with SPM!!
I did study add.math there. They all study chemistry.
Thanks xyan's mum cook chao kuey tiao as lunch.
Carmen Heng's dad fetch me and small Carmen.
Around 6++pm, we backed.
Thanks carmen heng!! And thanks uncle!!  : )
Tomorrow I'm going to school. But 9am only go.
Because have some stuff to do la...Xp
And also after school got lunch with the gang...XD
I'm not dare to countdown SPM days lerh.
Its scare me! Its stree me up!! Faint~

We just left 13days to SPM!!!!!

0 comments: