BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

God help me~!!

Feel so not me this few days. As I always mention. my soul did not match my body. Body here, heart n mind don't know go where already. Like today at college, Jiuan and JetKee keep talking to me. I did not bother them? No! Its I can't received what they say in sudden, I need time to digest and understand what they say and respond. Lol... My brain spoil wei~ I'm so death! @@  Good news for today is Mass Communication class 2.30pm end. Hehe... Bad news is we having Mass Communication presentation on Valentine's Day. Hahaha... Ok, well... God help me please!! AWAKE me!! I don't wanna blur blur like that pass my day.
Received the biggest souvenir I haven receive before.

*tadah* Hehe... Nice lerh?? xD

0 comments: