BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Last day of CNY holidays!!

Yesterday slept at grandma house because Saturday went out with friends until very late. 4am only I sleep but the next day 9am I wake up liao. Haha... Phoned aunt wake up and go breakfast with me. Who know wait liao her more than 30min, 10.45am only can had our breakfast. @.@  After that went Sunway Giza Teo Heng sing k with family. Half way I no mood to sing because felt very tired. Seldom see me won't ownED the mic lerh? Haha... Aunt and her friend, uncle and his wife, grandparents still movie at 9.55pm. I can't join them because tomorrow start college, force to back house with parents. :(
Another freak me out news is.... Aunt wanna use my car for 3weeks. WALAO~!! So...

YAP LING SZE
You know what to do lar. Hehe... Pity me. :'( 
I also don't want troublesome you always fetch me go here and there de.
But, I had no choice. :(

Counted $$ of angpao I received on this Chinese New Year. Hehe... Not bad~ Not bad~

Facing some problem recently, no solution for it. My gosh! Day dream very serious until I lost myself. What happen to me? Sot liao lor~ Cham.
Almost did wrong things on Saturday. God bless awaken me. I'm gonna get mad. Haha...



0 comments: