BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Short post?

I feel like wanna blog but I don't know what to blog.
I feel like wanna told things but I don't know how to told.
Abstract lerh? Haha...

Nothing special happen, it is still the same for me. Just finding solution that can force me be a nerd study and get the highest achievement in my life. I wanna change myself, I mean improve, so that people can give me a WOW! May god brighten up my ways?? Hehe...

Weather freaking hot recently, make me feel uncomfortable. I hate it! Ish... But then it brings the feel of Chinese New Year. Lol... Bought most cloths for CNY this year compare to last time. Hehe... Hope can pass this CNY with full of surprise and fun! :)

I know...
I want...
I wish...
I must...
I cant...  :(

0 comments: