BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Saturday
I'm so in the mood to blog now. I feel good great today. Woohoo~! Hahahaha... Afternoon went Arthur house with Sharon, thanks for the lucky RM1, I won $$. Hehe... Pity Arthur so good give me $$ to gamble but he own lose there. (I'm not teasing you ok?) Haha... After that still follow them go don't know whose house, but its Arthur and Kar Jun's friend la. Haha... The last house I went is Jisnee's house, sorry I can't join you all dinner. Around 7pm, I fetched Sharon back then straight go Chen Hui's house party. Hehe... The highlighted and unexpected part, I went Tesco movie (I love HK) with Vivian Tan. Crazy one, request me to sell out the ticket with RM50. Of cause I won't agree, don't envy there la guysssss... Wahahahaha... Hmm... Just me and Vivian went for movie, others go Yit How house gambling. Vivian and me joined them after movie which is around 12.40am. Hehe...
Seriously, I felt very shock and happy today. Thanks god for everything. :)

Friday
Today a gang of peoples gather at Joel's house and visit them one by one. So, it is called angpao's day. Haha... 9.30am reached Emily's house, then went Joel's house gather together. The guys gamble at Joel's house, Joel won RM44. Fuyoh~! Then he treat all of us breakfast which cost RM42.5. Lol... Hahaha... After Joel's house we went Emily's house. As tradition, they gamble there. But this time the big winner is Kok Kuan RM100+. Pity Joey lose liao around RM100. *Heart Pain* After Emily's house we went Min Hua's house then Zi Han's house. Too bad I can't continue join them because my house having party. Around 3.30pm I rush back. A big big surprise which make me stunt. MY AUNT BACK FROM AUSTRALIA!!! Fulamak~ Its so sudden, though she just told she won't come back for this year CNY? Haha...

Thursday
Early morning help dad go prepare and do this and that. Prepare for Friday home party de. This party actually is dad's secondary school's friend's gathering. Haha... Geng. 1pm went Angel's house. As usual, men gambling, women chit-chatting, kids playing and teens boring? Lol... At night all together went Manjalara had dinner, we so many people dinner together wei, so awesome! Haha... After that went Hui Ching's house. Aiya, too bad Christine did not come. Christine Anne Tan, you miss the chance! Haha...

Wednesday
Parents went Genting but I did not follow because I don't like one day trip to go Genting. I will car sick and not feel well. So, decided stay at house alone study? Tetrix got la, study is lie! Haha... At night after dinner we went uncle's house. Men gambling, women chit-chatting, kids playing and teens boring? =.=

Tuesday
With mother's side relative went cousin's house. Reunion dinner at Sin Choi Wah. After dinner we play fire crack at cousin's house. Pictures available at facebook. Haha...

Monday
First day of Chinese New Year, went grandma house had vegetarian breakfast. Nothing special on this days. :)

Sunday
Had steamboat as reunion dinner with dad's side relative. Dad still go San Choi Wah pack 'pun choi', so nice and special. Haha... Steamboat+pun choi. :)

0 comments: