BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!


First of all...

Happy New Year to everyone!!

I know people usually will update blog on the last day of a year, but I don't want to do so because I like to be special. Hehe… Time flies, now already 2012. A new year, it is a new starting for everyone and me. As USUAL went Ling Sze’s house around 3pm? Play Wii to occupy our time. After dinner, her brother recommends us watch Running Man. So, 4 people squeeze in front of the computer watch. Lol… But it true very funny, we all laugh like mad. Hahaha… Around 10pm LS’s big brother fetch us go DPC countdown. He DUMPS us nearby the steamboat restaurant there, KINDA far. Speechless... Then 3 of us walk in DPC lor. @@ Ling Sze and me go meet Sweet Yee, Catherine, Kit Teng, Sharon, Xue Wern, Kar Yee, Kok Kuan, Merissa, Jeat Yinn, Kheng Fai, Weng Zheng, Carmen Heng and Lim while Keat Ming go meet up with his friends. J We walk around like no direction on what to do. Lol… Then watch some show, those peoples dancing on the stage. The girls are awesome cool!! xD Not longer, it is fireworks time! For me, it is nothing special lar because DPC’s firework every year also that nice to watch de la. Haha… As TRADITION, I overnight at Ling Sze’s house. Heheeeee… We reached house about 2pm. Then bath and sleep. There goes my day. Haha…

Sunday morning went brunch with Ling Sze’s family. The most interesting part is follow them go their grandparents and uncle aunties house which located in Jingjang. Yeah, it’s so cool, those old old de house. Seriously, it did give me a feel of freedom. And peoples there won’t look or close their door although there are no people in house. Lol… Around 4pm, they fetch me back. Thanks for everythings!! xD

Talking about my New Year resolution, it is simple. I just wanna SCORE IN EVERY EXAM and IMPROVE MYSELF to be a better person. Haha… Friends do help me out on this I guess? If I did anything wrong, please tell me directly so that I know the mistake and can try to change. I’m glad that I have you as my friend, sometimes I really appreciate but I don’t know how to show out. Know I’m weak in express myself de, pity me… Haha… Anythings I did wrong before please forgive me, New Year new starting ma. Hehe… For now, we should look forward but not backward in life!! Fight for future… Gambateh!! xD


0 comments: