BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Must blog~!

Few days before which mean before Chinese New Year...
Unexpected things happen after badminton. WTF?!
A very nice morning, very good mood play badminton there.
Once afternoon, my mood totally gone. Fucker... Ish!!
Its very bad to mention out but I will never forgot it. Hng!
Anyway, god please help me to wash my brain. Please~
I don't like the things to store in my mind and torture me.
Sometimes, a friends that less contact may help you most when you're in bad mood.
Friends that you always meet or bug together doesn't help you at all!
I really don't know how and totally lost direction on the time.
Loitering around the road with my Waja. Luckily, at last I found you.
Thanks didn't bring peace de adopted me and comfort me.
Thanks a lot! Seriously, I appreciate it! Haha...

ps : I don't mind how people judge me, I will just continue to be myself because I am who I am!!

0 comments: