BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Useless ppl......

Friday din go sch cuz it had no exam.
Saturday as same go ttn n bla~~ bla~~
Sunday spend some time to study Bio.
Monday 4gt wat I had stdy on ytd...Xp
Useless! Hv a bad mood on whole Sunday.
Monday din hv sch.Plan stdy whole day.
Bt success?! Nope... It's jz a plan.
2day whole day done ntg... Haiz...:(
Wake up on 11sumthing, hvg breakfast.
Until aftnn, as same went grandma hse.
Watch TV thr, prepare lunch n eat+bath.
Suddenly c the time, it's alrdy 5pm!!
Omg!! Time pass so fast... Hvn stdy!!
Then feel tired n slp til 6.15pm...Xp
Feel lik no mood to stdy at all!!! :(
So, jz wait the time passing n hv dinner.
After tht folo parents went Selayang Mall.
As time passing, I had totally no time study.
So now...... I gotta feeling...
Oh gosh!! Damn nervous! !Damn scare!!
2moro is Bio paper2 n paper1 exam!!!!
Argh!!I'm very hyper super scare now!
Wat to do?! Wat to do?! Wat to do??!!
Gt stdy a bit bt din fel I'll rmb it!
Omg!! May god bless me??!!! Haiz...
Din hope to get A, at least shld pass.
Come on! I jz wan pass only..Pls pla..
Good luck for every1 of us.....XD

0 comments: