BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 4, 2011

年初二

Yesterday night late sleep, watch tv show till midnight.
Dont know when I fall asleep at living room sofa there.
Then dont know when my dad wake me up and ask me back to room sleep.
I blur blur like that, legs MA BI, no strength and straight fall sit on floor.
Lol... My leg dont know how knock dao? Pain dou~
But then I din bother it and go sleep.
Today morning wake up, once I stand on floor realised my leg damn pain.
My right leg ankles swollen jo. Wanna go 'ti da' also din open. Cham~
Today went out walk that time also "gat har gat har".  : (
Tomorrow still need go pulau ketam tim. Need walk so much. *finger crossing*
Nevermind, tahan pain a bit go walk better than stay at house grow mushroom right? xD
After pulau ketam, night we walao eh gang ho Ms.Ng house!! Hehe...
Hope I can come back from pulau ketam as early as I can lar. : )

Just now we go put what "kong ming deng".
And whole bunch of dad's friends come my house play.
Walao eh~ Cham liao...
My house sure will be very luan sui and dirty after they came.
Later we need help tidy a bit and sleep early.
Because tomorrow need early wake up go pulau ketam!! xD

Ohya!! Yesterday I got a dream. Very special+weird+funny dream.
Its about we all school friends went Dorani Homestay camp again. == 
Then we been seperate in severals dome. Lol...
But then why mix up with Linggi Camp's dome?? Idk~
Then me, Cat, Sweet and LS in a dome with others...
Xyan, Emily them all at another dome. Then the dream very blur.
Everyone is afraid of LS because she sudden take out a knife to chop peoples.
Lol... Zadao~ Of cause I still dare near her... Hehe...
Left both of us in the dome, others quickly run away liao.
On that time I feel very scare of LS, then dont know why and how...
The dream jump to LS fetch me out, I dont know what she wanna do.
I very scare that time in car, I scare she will chop me.
Then I scare till wake up jo. Realised that its just a dream. Lol...
Hahahaha.... How funny!! Zadao~ xD
Then went out room checked my handphone, received LS text.
 Can feel my heart is dropping down in a sudden. Lol...
I told myself, scare what? Just now is just a dream, now I wake up already!
Lol... Hahaha.... Beh tahan~ What a blur day...xD

0 comments: