BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My first driving lesson... xD

Yeap. Today had I, me, Pearly Lim Hui Jing, my first driving lesson!! Hehehehe... It was fun!! Locking forward to the second lesson... : )  Better than what I expect lar, din "shou mang jiao luan"! Xp But just a problem that I cant control my right leg's strenght. I keep on drive with 60km/h untill the uncle ask me "xi wen dian". Lol... He say, you wont scare dar drive so fast? I answer, its hard to control what. Hahaha... Then spend some time practice my leg's strength there. Zadao~ xD Unluckily, today when I was driving that time rain lerh. Hoiyo, have to pull down window see the tayar. Not so nice lor if rain. : ) Anyway, thanks you lar.  Before I went the driving lesson, she told me how and what to do. While teaching that time still keep on ask me repeat the step. Lol! Because of that, then only I din "sei for". Haha... TQ~! xD Now my legs got a bit tired cause of the stupid clutch! Xp

Yesterday go optical shop again check and check my eyes. Different people different comment. Lol... Faint~ Then talk untill what low blood pressure bla bla~ @.@ So, go have some body test, blood test. Lol... Purposely go clinic have blood test. The doctor "sucks" me a small bottle of blood to run thru those test. Haha.... It was "not pain". =='''


ps: Heard that SPM results gonna out on 28Feb. Please dont! I'm affraid of that! Please god bless me~

0 comments: