BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 14, 2011

Food Poison.... @.@

Today early in the morning dont know why start vomit. Before I went work, keep on vomit and go toilet. Lol... Can vomit 7times in an hour. Whole body no strength liao lar. So cham so san fu lerh... : ( Vomit until nothing in stomach already still wanna vomit water out de wor. Ish~ Very dislike food poison! But I always kena one wor. Hoiyo! @.@ After that really cant bear already, faster ask aunt bring me go clinic. Although get MC from doctor but afternoon I still go work. ( Hardworking lerh me! xD ) Today whole day seem so blur~ Haiz... Vomit until sot liao lar, no strength+blur. The worst is I 3 days cannot eat those oily, fried and hard to swollen's foods. Lol... Today whole day din eat anythings, only drink the salt water which gave by doctor. How cham~ I want eat foods ah! Xp


Ohya!! Here to wish......
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
: )

0 comments: