BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Randomly.....

Thursday went to Ling Sze house have what praying stuff. We played card and sing-k there. First year join, that night was awesome! Its such a waste we did not take much photo on the day. Its so crowded and you can see everyone doing the same stuff. Like busy preparing some paper made house to burn and bla bla~ Thanks uncle fetch me back on 2.30am! : )

Friday I still go to work. ( How hardworking we two feler...Xp ) The center very less people ah. Afternoon only got 2 student come tuiton. Lol... We were so bored on that time. Dont know what to teach due to too less people. Its wasting our time go there work. Nothing do, sooooo freaking bored. Thught Ms.Lu will give us early back one. Who know, she not smart. Did not do so. Haiz... Sienz... Such a lifeless day. : (

Saturday whole day fat mou at house. Parents went out but I did not follow. Watching HAI PAI TIAN XIN whole day. Its damn funny movie lerh. I know its too late to watch it lar. Rainie in this movie damn yeng lerh. Cant stop watching it and can repeat few times to watch the same episode! Hahaha.... Night go relation house, so boring + paiseh. Keep on let them tease and purposely make me paiseh there. Ish... Around 9pm++ backed home! : )

Today went Tenji buffet with my family. Whole big family. Heard that Tenji's fod not nice. But its ok for me lor. The food there really not tasty lar, but dessert very much choice and nice. My little cousin got go too. At first we can eat nicely because cousin was sleeping in the baby car. Once he wake up, we were so busy take turn take care of him. Lol! Walk here and there, keep on fall down that type. When its my turn to take care of him. Faint~ I whole body sweat keep on chasing and carry him. Its so tired~ Lol... But he's SUPER cute! Haha...

0 comments: