BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Super duper hyper SAD!!! : (

Just know from grandmother, she donated my PBSM uniform without asking my permission!! What the hell~!! I know already straight cry there. Lol! Cry for 2hours, its soooooooo sad for me! Very angry that time, almost get mad. Grandmother say you want it I buy a new for you lor. I heard dao straight shout at her, diam lar u, $$ I din have eh? Not everything can use money to get it! Lol... I really really very angry that time. Haiz... The uniform really important for me, it represent my TWO high school memories! What to do? Help~ 555... Just now go lunch with grandmother, she also know I angry her. She go sit another table. Haiz... Dont know what's the feel. Haizzzzzzz... She donate on Feb18, now I just wait this Friday, the car come again and I try to get back my uniform! : (  God bless me please~

Yesterday went sweet's house watch horror movie with my gang. As usual, I bring thai's horror movie but this time without subtitle. Lol... I also haven watch it before, dont know that ok? Sorry lor...xD But luckily we are not stupid, still know what's the movie about although we dont know thai's language...Xp For them its very scary, for me its funny+scary...Xp We shout like mad lerh~ Hahaha... Evening, Kt back house and we accompany Ms.Ng went nearby Sunway Giza see doctor. XYan fetch us go there by Ms.Ng's car lerh...Xp After that back Kuang Station dinner. Then Carmen Lim them come join us.Loitering around Desa Park City untill 12am only we back house...xD

Ohya!! Yesterday I got driving lesson too! xD But this time not so good lor, mati engine for 3times. ISH~! Dislike myself that time why can mati engine so many times! Hoiyo... Nevermind, I will try to wont repeat the same mistake on the next driving lesson! Haha...

0 comments: