BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm backED!! : )

Long time din blog huh? Yeap, I'm lazy in blogging now...^^ Actually is I got nothing to blog lar, my life so bored. Everyday pass like meaningless...Xp Lol... Dare to say that?? >< Work everyday lar, work untill numb lor. Everyday blur blur ngong ngong like that jiu pass liao. Haha... So, once reach weekemds, ladies and gentlement, girls and guys dont forget to invite me hang out ar! xD

Hmm... Well, Tuesday morning went badminton with Ling Sze, Catherine, Emily, Jess and my family. After that I early back because afternoon still got lunch with family's friends. Ya, I meet my special friends. What means that? Lol... Err... Friends I know since I was born and both of our parents was good friends for few tenth years. Lol... I'm happy can spend time with them! Huge! Xp

Wednesday and Thursday, geng lor. Nice lor! Haha... Ms.Yap Ling Sze drove me go work! Heeee.... Thursday? After work accompany her go her optical shop settle her lens stuff. Then just for fun go test my eyes... Realised that I got lazy eyes! Lol... Unexpected~ Say untill very serious like that which I ONLY USE MY RIGHT EYE TO SE. Lol... Left eye not functionning, if I still din wear spec or try to use it, my left eye will sleep. ( blind? ) Watever lar then... : ) Back house told parents but they seem like doont care about it. Haiz~ Only feel the caring from you, only you a bit bit worry there...Xp Make me a bit touching~ Hahaha... Sotsot lar me...xD

Today we got work, dont know replace what again. Ms.Yap fetch me go work again. But before go work we go breakfast...^^ The breakfast place there oh, got few chickens walk around. Lol... After having breakfast, the chicken was near her car. I was a bit scare of it, then the VERY GOOD de Ms.Yap locked her car door in the time oh. Make me a bit nervous that time, scare the chicken bite me. Haha... What lar me scare of chicken pulak. Funny~ =='''  Then, 4pm++ we went Tesco movie. We watched "What women want". Hmm.... A bit boring lar that movie, but overall its ok, still got some part is funny de...xD

Somebody was sucks! She's having problems in her friendship, relationship and family. I know that feels, I not so clearly know what happen on you lar. But its sad to see you so cham lor. Haha... I got try to help you but dont know how oh...Xp But, if you got things or problems, welcome share it to me lar. Learn to protect yourself ok?? xD

0 comments: