BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Long post....

年初三
Went Pulau Ketam with family. Big big family around 30 peoples. Wow~ Xp The whether is sooooo hot and almost burn my skin. Lol... I apply sunblock also useless...xD Anyway, its was fun and I quite enjoy with riding those motorboat and been block by "polis persisiren pantai". Lol... New one lerh, Pulau Ketam got rles already! Got police already! Zadao~ But damn yeng lar their uniform and  BIG powerful ship. Photo please refers to my facebook! Xp

年初四
Meet up with kar yee and my gang! Went xin yan house on the morning, then Jeat Yinn house, then Weng Zheng house. After that parents fetch me go dad's friends house. I like this day much! I can meet dad's friends daughter and son! We were very good friends although we're not same school and meet once a year. Heart them! xD

年初五
I take lift today although I got work. Half day lift. Haha... Went Kok Hing with my gang lunch. Kar Yee fetch me all the way. Thanks lot! Sorry Jeat I cant celebrate birthday with you due to I got work. Paiseh~ Happy Birthday anyway! Hope you like those present we gave and got surprise for the cake. Hehe...

Well, yesterday after work dad fetch me and ling sze go dinner. Then we straight went Min Hua house. Not longer around 7.30pm ling sze backed. : (  I stay there wait Kalye them to come. Hehe... After Kalye, TM, Joel, Emily, KTeng and YJuan came, we chated a while then decided went DPC. Haha... We ate "pao bing" there. Around 10++ Emily fetch me back. Thanks!

Today early in the morning received Jia Xin's call while I was STILL sleeping! == She told that will come m work place VISIT me. Hehe... I wait her from 12pm++ untill 3pm only she came! Soooo ON TIME huh? Xp Wait untill 5.30pm, Jai Xin fetch me and ling sze go mamak yam cha. Thanks for fetching us back house too! xD Tomorrow another fun day with their gang at ling sze house... Cant wait for that! Hehehehe....

0 comments: