BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 3, 2011

RaNdOm...

A short update here! : )
Nowdays I'm KINDA lazy to update my blog... xD
Its nothing special to blog also, everyday passed as same. ( So boring! Xp )
Today, Ms.Lu told that newspaper got date of SPM's results releases.
Me and Ling Sze quickly go find it on newspaper. Lol...
Yahoo~ Its on third week of March! Yeah~!
My heart was.... Phew~ Luckily not really on March8... xD
Means what? I dont need face the bad result so soon...
Hehehe... ( Running away from the problems. Lol... )
So, here to say I'm sooooooo sorry for all my 4C/5C's classmate!
This Saturday's gathering I cant make it. Very sorry~
Will have the chance next time right??  : D
Best of luck everyone! : )

ps : Tomorrow is Friday! My ONLY hope and chance to find back my PBSM's uniform! God bless me~

0 comments: