BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

SPM result...

Tuesday I overnight at Emily's house with Eelyn and Min Hua. Because we planned Wednesday morning together go school take results. xD At night, LS, CarmenH and Kalye came and meet us. Around 9.30pm we go mamak nearby Spicy with Joel, Teik Man, Zi Han and Joon Kiat.

Wednesday morning, its the day!!! We all went McDonald had breakfast before heading to school. : ) After having our plentiful breakfast, we start felt the nervous. Lol... They keep on saying what felt like butterfly in the stomach?? Hahaha... Before went school, meet Michelle Wong, Hui Theng and Kah Kee them at Tuck Kee. Lol... Then we straight went school with heartbeat 250++.... Xp

Hmm... Among the gang, I'm the first to take my results. I cant wait for that, should fast know better than tortured by the nervous feels. After I got it I feels its ok for me although its NO A's. I was surprise that I PASSED my Sejarah and I get B for add math. Lol... My feels was not sad and not happy also... : ) Actually I'm kinda satisfy with it. As people say, the results is depends on how much effort you put.

But...
 Unfortunately, I cried at school. At first is ok de, I still can tahan, but after saw Michelle Wong cry, I cry too! Lol... Your fault~! Xp So paiseh. Ish~ I'm very dissapointed and sad of why all my friends can get sooooo good results. And why I cant one? Got a feel like we are not same level, I'm far away weaker than them. Lol... So sad.... Really sad untill I dont know how to describe the feels...Xp Sorry Ms.Ng, sorry for those who put high hopes on me... Sorry dad~ : )  And also thanks my friends~! After all get their results, me and my gang went 1U neway sing k. Hahaha... You all brighten up my day...Xp

And now~! I'm having seriously headache on those auntiesssss and unclessss... Ish... All keep on ask my results from grandma to parents and aunt. Gosh~! I make my family no face and should face those peoples teasing me all the time. Omg~! That's what I dont like and dont want!!!! Rolf~! Get lost auntiess and uncless... Dont show off there~! : (

0 comments: