BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 5, 2011

GoodBye... : (

Yesterday, Eelyn texted me... "How's your uniform??" 
I get shock of it because I almost forget have to go ask the recycle uncle about it.
So, ask help from Eelyn since she's downstair.
Had confirm that I cant get back my uniform liao! How sad~! 555...
But, its fate, admit its FATE. Its fate to let me lost anything related to old school.
Haiz... FATE~!!! What to do? Anyway, thanks Eelyn for helping me... : )

Later hang out with my aunt, dont know go where lunch. (No choice)
Because of MUST go out with aunt, I should cancel my driving lesson. 
Aiyerrr~ Kacau kacau there.  My time very precious lerh...Xp
After lunch then will go facial with working partner. Lol...
The reaction my gang give me is, WOW! You go facial eh? Ai mei dy err~
Chee Kuan, WA! You finally go facial eh? Good lar~
My classmate, facial beauty pulak... You finally will go facial hor? Lol...
Actually quite scary~ Hahaha......

Tonight, will have gathering with my classmate. Miss them so much~!
After that will have some celebration for Sze Mei and Kanmanial birthday??
Yea, after facial face red red dont know dare to go or not.
Hahaha.... Will see how later...Xp

0 comments: