BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Awesome days with awesome people... : )

Today's traffic was SUCKS! Malaysia's traffic was sucks too!

Early in the morning come out from house, wasted 45min jaming on the road.
Reached Kepong's church, mum said...
"I was late to work, can you go your destination byself?"
I was... @.@ What the hell? Ish... No choice~
I WALKED from Kepong Baru to Maluri. Lol.
Its so horibble terrible and vegetables. Vegetables? Xp
Anyway, I spend 15min for my journey. Lol... After reach whole body sweat.
Alamak, so tired ah my leg+sweaty. Beh tahan~ =='''
Luckily, we did not late to work. Haha...


Well, since Ls get her's car. We I can go anywhere we like in anytime. Hehe...
Nowdays she fetch me go and back from work. Thanks!
Everytime after work we will spend few minutes to think where to go. LOL!
Facial, cut hair, eat, hang out all also she gao dim my transport.
This few days just wasting your billion's time do my things.
Fetch me go here and there take things bla bla~ So sorry for troublesome you.
But...... No choice~ Hehe... What lar, no choice pulak. Lol...
Go out also will text me whether wanna follow or not...^^
Haha... See! How good she are! Xp ( Treasure IT~ xD )
Thanks much my friends! : )

0 comments: