BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm backed...!!

I'm backed!! So, what I doing on this few days??
Hmm... Let me think~ ... ... ...
Thursday and Friday was my holidays. : )
So, I went to 1U with the sapo and her\s borthers on Thursday.
We played bowling and snooker, then watch I am number4! xD
Of cause a very important and happy things......
I had bought S.H.E latest concert DVD!!! Hahaha...
Thanks for your treat for everytings... : )

Friday, had driving lesson with Catherine. Its funny and fun! Xp
Two people keep take turns drive. Another sit behind laugh...xD 
I'm having problem on went up d stupid hill. Lol...
Dont know why my hand no strength to pull down and up the handbreak.
I was keep repeat the same things several times, but still fail to settle it.
Catherine was so pro in went up hill, but her's 3point turn is suck! Xp
Haha... Admit that my 3point turn also not good lar. : )
Planning to change driving test's place. Hope success.
Some information from the uncle, went test on Bangi, Kajang will be easier.
Ohya~! We will have our driving test on 4April. Wish us good luck. : )

Today went KDU's open day with LS, Mich, Cat, Sweet and CarmenH.
My dad drive us there with LS's avanza. 7seater ma~ xD
So, meet kinda much malurian there. Soooo good to study there.
Know why? Because quite many friends there. Hehe...
After that we backed kepong and have our lunch.
And now~! I\m blogging in Sweet's house...xD

We gonna get our SPM result soon!! Aww~ Its so scary~ 
God bless all of us...  : )

0 comments: