BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 21, 2011

Innermost feelings~

Its two more days, I gonna take my SPM results. Gosh!! Its killing me~! But how come I dont have any nervous and worried feels? Izzit someone forgot to remind me about it?? Lol... Or I'm nervous+scare+worry untill numb already? : (  Last time still saw those past SPM candidates back school take results. Just a twinkle of eyes, my turn to take the scary results...Xp

Hmm... How I gonna face it? How if I got an extremely bad results compare to my friends?? How if those aunties and uncle ask about it? Then what should I told them? How if I really get bad results and how would those peopleSsss look on me? What will they think of me? Will they look down on me? Its so horrible terrible.  : (

Dont you scare the feels like... People stare on you with a dissapointed face? Or even their heart was thinking, this fellow really USELESS~!! Especially those parents's friends, how if they teasing me all the time and make my parents no face? Omg~ I seriously cant withstand of it! : (  Damn it! I just dont wanna know my results can? Take it and burn it! Hahahahaha! ( Admit that I'm useless in everythings. )

This few days, something flash back make me think twice of it. I feel like everything goes wrong! How come like that? It shouldn't be like that. That's not what I hope to be. Every picture of my life showing in my mind just like movie. I saw back what I had done this few years. Fuyoh~ Abstract huh? Xp I wish time can reverse... Then I will treasure my time second by second. Lol... Eveythings went wrong and its not perfect at all, its called life. Alamak~ What I'm talking about? Siao~ Wake up Pearly Lim! xD

Well, went KDU college's open day on last Saturday. Err... Sorry that I still blur on my future! Xp I really dont know what to study now. I dont know how and what to do. Guide me please...Xp As parents say, I'm not allow to spend their money much if I cant manage to study what I want. Haiz... They suggest me choose an easier road to walk for my future. Lol... I just dont know how! How ah?!  Ish...
Lastly, I DONT KNOW HOW TO FACE PROBLEMS! God please help me to solve it! Lol~ : )

1 comments:

Alex Teoh said...

2 days oni ma...tell u something to kill yourself more easier la...
just open your eyes and look at your watch second by second...haha
relax la...not everything become so badly de...and i have one more worst thing happen, may be shouldn't tell too many people
tell you one more thing...god wouldn't help man kind, but man kind will help each other, is just the matter of time