BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 27, 2011

To be or not to be?? xD

As what I had posted at facebook... I should choose Diploma in Business at KDU or Foundation in Art and Psychology in HELP better?? xD Argh~! Its soo annoying man~! But seems most of my family also suggest I go for Psychology. Heheeeee...

So, what's my decision now?? Omg~ I still dont know yet!! Gosh~! LOL! I think I know what I want to study, what they told were true also. Just go on what I interested in. Haha... Phoned Zi Ying last night and chatted half an hour plus. Xp Hmm... I'm more clear about what i gonna go next. Thanks! Haha...

Hmmm... Err... Erm... Half decision made~~ : )
I think 50% will go for Psychology and 30% will go for Business and 20% for others...Xp
And of cause not to forget, I shall be more independent!! Yes~! INDEPENDENT!! Then only I can survive at my new study environment--College without friends. Haha... Good luck to me~! : )

But there's some problem here. Parents suggest me go TARC take A level first then only go HELP college take Psychology. Cause they say maybe after A level I will change my mind dont want study psychology already. Lol... I'm speechless... But, watever~ As long as I can study what I really like than ok liao...xD

Ohya~!! My driving test had change to 1April due to 4April full liao. ><  1April~ April fool huh?? Then if I pass liao told people ma nobody trust me lor?? Or else I fail liao told people want them comfort me ma also nobody trust me lor? How funny is that?? LOL! : )


 

0 comments: