BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bad News......

Monday night my dad suddenly receive a call from uncle.
It's a bad news.... Realy realy bad n sad news.... =.=
I feel shock when I knw tht.... Actually nt only me...T.T
One of my relative was went to hospital... Very pity her.
Her son alone work at London 4 many years....bla..bla...
Holiday ma, so her son's family went travel London lor.
Then the hse jz left she alone. The worst things happen.
She faint at her hse for 2day without anybody knw abt it.
N then neighbour realize tht n break door to go in her hse.
N then nt clear, duno who sent her went hospital.......
N then the doctor say she gt cancer in full of her brain.
N ntg can do 4 it n jz wait...... Means she's nt longer.....
So, my dad n uncle keep rush 2 phone her son back M'sia ASAP...
Realy pity her.... So cham..... =.= Haiz......

0 comments: