BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bull Shit... : (

Sunday, feel borin so decided 2 hv some outdoor activities.
I went cycling, joging n play badminton wif my dad n sis.
V spend almost 4 hour for those activities....Crazy! @.@
It's very very very very tired (4 me only). =.= Duno y?!
I'm tired till lost control, lying down the sofa for 2hour.
I dun feel like wanna move anypart of my body. @.@
Realy tired till no extra energy 2 move...Xp Oh gosh!!
Jz left some, little energy 2 move my finger sms....^^
Lolx..... Y m I so weak?! I won't feel tired dar.....Xp
Alwys play badminton or ...... I mz b the most active.
But y now...Yor!! Mz b long time din exercise dy la...
Pearly, u r nt weak is u realy long time din exercise k!
Accept it..... Hahahaha......

0 comments: