BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm back !!!!!!!!!

I'm back!!!!! Pearly is back!!!! I knw, lame..=.=lll
Fine, long time din update my blog cuz of sumting.
If u gt read my blog b4 u'll knw wat happen to me.
Gt a bit lazy 2 write in chinese so blog in english lo.
Actually I shld update blog on last nite since I back.
Last nite late back hse, rush in time n on9 a while.
2day can say gt a bit free.... Bt nt free at all!!!! X.X
Haiz....My lifestyle chg since my mum operation back.
Wat the.. Gosh!! Argh!! Spend my time do such thing.
Hlp my mum take this take tht, do this do tht.... @.@
Fine!! Those things I think is wasting my time.... : (
I knw wat u think nw, mz say me bad dun1 hlp mum.
Bt stop this pls!!! Realy gt bit angry doin such things lerh.
Me n sis share sweep n mop the floor, dad ironing cloth^^
When v mop floor, my mum was stand there n scold us.
Hey, she ask hlp from ppl still 1na gv many comment?
This is the point I dislike!!! I hlp u bt u can't scold me pls.
Argh!!!!!! Argh!!!!! Waste my time!!!! Waste my time!!!
Like tht make my on9 time less, do homework time less.
N can't go out cuz no transport!!!! Stay at grandma hse!!
Oh gosh!!!!! Borin lah wei!!!!! As same as in jail lah wei!!!
Let me out!!!! Let me out!!! I need fresh air!!!! -.- (cat)
Hahahaha..... Suan!! Finally feel better after blogging....
K, all the best!! Charging myself.... hehe (learn from yan)
Tht's all... Gudnite every1.... ^^

0 comments: