BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Back from Genting!!!!! xD

Just back from genting pass few hours. Around 5+pm reached.
Yeeee~ My heart was still there althought I'm backED!! xD
I went Genting 2days 1 night, but xyan them 3days 2night.
Haiz...Because my mum dont allow so... : (  Dont greedy! Xp
Actually mum allow overnight there, I already very happy.
Hmm...Its fun and I really enjoy! I challenge myself lerh!! xD
Err...How to say lerh. Oh! I first time dare to play those rides.
Wow~ I also dont know what make me do so. Haha...Friends?
Yea, I had live for 17years but not dare to play roller coaster.
I scare height ma. (Not i want de la.) What to do? >< Hehe...
The first they go play dont know what swing. I not dare to play.
Zzz...So, I be 'Ah Sei' help them take bags and take photo...Xp
Its sooo paiseh that I alone down there watch them play. Lol...
I also dont want de ok? I also hope I could do it! Haha... ><
Second, they PURPOSELY accompany me go play marry go round.
Its like.... LOL!! Marry go round? Slow like snail! Xp  Childish~
But, of cause we use to take photo there cause of its speed......^^
Then we go play 'Matahari' (ferry wheel) as I PROMISED people.
This one scared me. Damn high! Ish~ 3rounds somemore! @.@
Then play pirate ship. Its KILL me! I scared untill face white jo!
Lol...After play this I ngong +noob+sot already. Haha... =='''
Others VERY SCARY (for me only) rides I dare to play. Hehe...
Thanks my friends force me, if not I dont know when I dare to try.
Hahahaha..... Thanks for yours support ya! Lol...Zadao~ Xp
Details I think XYan will blog it out. Haha... So, I write till here.

OK now lets talk about others beside those rides stuff. Smile first. : )
Why suddenly say so? Because after this you wont able to smile... : )
I cant sleep well on the night. I know that's the porblem in starting,
I dont feel like wanna mention it out what happen lar. Friends ma~
I know, you all know ma ok lor. Dont told out 'shang gan qing'. Xp
Neh, d sista la. Talk din filtrate first de. Straight come out with rubbish!
Others also same same lar. Dont know respect people? What the~
WHat the hell ah you? Menapause eh? I TOLERATE you! F***
Try to ignore it but cant. Its too over la you all! Think of it!! Ish~
Besides, its damn cold. During the whole night I sleep almost freeze.
Thanks you for HEATING me lar...Xp Thanks for those blanket too!
Ohya! Tan Xue Ren~ Gonna eat you! Xp We force to back on 2.20pm.
Details I lazy to told out. But then after that Mk phone come and LC!
Lol...Zadao~ Early back so what? I need accompany them back la.
I already play those rides on first day ma. But just feel a bit sad...^^
A bit only la...Xp Because cant spend time with Ms.Ng them lor. : (
Nevermind, got next time de. So, DOESN'T REGRET  early back!
Anyway, thanks KYee for planing those for us! Really thanks~ xD
And we took some photos. It will be upload soon by ls and xyan.

0 comments: