BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dissapointed is the main point!!!

Friday its Min Hua's birthday. So, having pot luck at her house. xD
Me, Ls and Emily prepare spageti. That's tomato and white sauce.
I first time cook those stuff lerh. Of cause I cook the tomato sauce.
Another white one is Ls cook de, Honestly, hers nicer than mine. : (
At first quite worry mne will left much, then I will feel paiseh...Xp
So, keep on forcing them to eat lor.....^^  ( Not force la actually. )
Until wanna back that time, when I saw it was left little only. xD
Seriously I get shock on it. Hahaha... Though still left full pot de.
Who know? Hahahaha...Thanks my friends! I heart you all! Xp
Its fun and I enjoy the pot luck party. : )  We play 2 games there.
First, dont know what chubby bunny. (Video will be upload soon.)
Second is dont know what bit bit bit... What dont know bit what.
Haha...Talk crap me? I keep on lose in this game cause of stupid!
Lol... No la, my action a bit slower than others only ma... Hehe...
And there's punishment. Looser will feed jelly?? by Yeow Xin. : )
Of cause almost half I ate due to too slow motion. Noob me! ><
Ohya! Thanks Min Hua!! and Happy Birthday Min Hua!! : )

Saturday I went badminton with my gang but not all... : (
Nevermind lar its fun also. After that go lunch with them.
After lunch go kyee's house. They chit chat there and I nap there.
Haha... Dont say me pig!! I really tired after badminton lar...Xp
After napping got a bit dont feel like wanna walk go LS house,
Cause I just wake up blur blur like that... : ) At last we got go.
Play wii there with Jeat, small Carmen and Weng Zheng. xD
Anyway, Sorry LS!! Thanks much LS!!  Hahaha... : )
Almost forget what they had remind me. Thanks small Carmen!
She told me that not too relax for the last subject. Its Chinese~
Because they try before? Will get blank if too relax and din prepare.
So, borrow some chinese referrence book from her. Hehe...
That's all for this days.  Night everyone!!

ps : I really dissapointed on you all and I dont know what's the problem now? Why cant try to respect people?? Why can't accept people?? Its many time already I try to observed and .... I damn dissapointed on you all!! Seriously, you all are selfish!!

0 comments: