BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Feelings.....

Try to forget about it de, but just now go cut hair.
The girl chat with me about... She said, get your license?
Graduated already wor, plan to dye hair ah??  I was...
Walau eh!! My body temperature rise damn high in a sudden!!
This few days keep on argue with parents.
I dont know what's the problem with them.
I want go for those undang, amali stuff and dye hair. They disagree!!
Brain stuck huh?!! Ish~ Dad said, why wanna dye hair? Black isn't better?
I straight told in strong tone. I dislike black! See until sienz already. I must dye!!
He stil dare say again CANNOT!! What the hell?!  Why cant? Damn dulan~
I lazy ask the reson also, ask also they will ignore me de. I'm graduated!
No rules!! I can do whatever I want!! Dont try to control me anymore!!
Gosh! Just make me piss off~ Ok forget about it. I just wait until finish exam.
After that I see they still got what excuse dont let me do this and that. Hng!!

Well, tomorrow pot luck at Min Hua's house due to her birthday. ^^
Quite looking forward. Long time din have those party can play liao.
Haha...Erm...Just read xyan's blog. I only can use 'wow' to describe it.
Lol...Those memories sudden filled up my mind. Time pass damn fast wei.
Got a bit not use to it~ What I mean is cant see you all everyday liao.
After next tuesday BC exam. Can say bye to all of you already. : (
But I know we still can hang out frequen right?? But still not use to it.
Err...How I gonna express it out ah? Damn...I dont know how to say...Xp
The first day I step in this school, I meet you all. Its fate?? Those memories~
Wa~ I really cant accept that. We gonna leave our high school so fast. xD 
For my gang member, I mean who know me for 3years long......^^
Thanks for step in my life. Thanks for keep on tolerating me. I know it. 
And not to forget to say sorry about what I had did wrong this 3years.
If I did anythings wrong, please forgive me. I'm really glad to have you all.
Haha... Yesterday just saw back the birthday card you all give me this year.
Those letter inside, I read one by one non-stop...Xp  Got a bit sad? Weird~
Aiya, dont know how to describe the feels la. So, stop here la...Xp
Later people say me sot jo or geli...Xp  Just as what Ms.ng tease me...
Pearly, how come now you know talk such geli+touch things ah?! Lol...
Actually I also cant accept myself got that kind of thinking. Hahaha...
I though I'm cold blooded?? Wont so touch, sad and .....??  Argh~
Sot jo me. Dont know la. Ok! Should happy here. One more paper!!
After next Tuesday,  I totally finishED the stupid SPM!!! Wahahahaha...
6 more days to genting!!!  xD

0 comments: