BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

In Between...

Now my mood is in between study and give up
for tomorrow Biology paper.
Spend few hours study biology today.
Work hard but dont get the result.
Study here, forget there. Much chapter to cover somemore!!
I hate it! Its drive me crazy!!! Argh!!!
Sudden though of what Ms.Ng say today. : (
Did you all feel that Biology cant last minutes study?
Hard to cover all? Will you ask your junior not to do so next time?
When I heard that I was...
Sooooo regret I din study every chapter earlier when teacher finish teach.
Ya!! Its true! For all juniors please do study once teacher finish a chapter.
Please dont regret after that. For me, I wish I could go back form4.
Then I can start my study again and no need so torturing me now.  : (
I know now talk those stupid things is too late!
Haiz...Haiz...Haiz... @.@
As what Catherine mention in her blog.  I had no mood study already.
My mind now all thinking about GENTING those stuff.
My heart gone...Xp (Someone please help break and keep it. Haha.)
Left the body exam here, but the heart dont know go where play already.
Lol... I'm fighting with my mind every seconds now. Its torture me.
Something I dont like to do but still have to force myself to do so.
Anyway, talk so much here also useless de!! 
So, tomorrow biology paper.
Good luck everyone!!!
God bless all of us...  : )

8 days to GENTING!!!!! XD

0 comments: