BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Back from Penang! : )

Saturday went education fair with Ls and her family. Me 12am only back house.
Then received mum's call. She told that Sunday morning should go Penang. @.@
I was so shocked that I haven prepare anythings yet. But she say already help me.
Walau~ Like that I want say dont want go also cannot already lor?! Haiz...Sienz~
Sunday morning parents straight came grandma house fetch me go Penang lor.
I was gumbling all the way there, I dont want go because its soooooo boring. : (
I prefer stay at grandma house hang out with friends better. 3days 2nights lerh!
Damn freaking sienz lar, luckily dad got bring my laptop along. But what use?!
The stupid PARADISE lauzy hotel dont have free WIFI and internet.... X.X
Wth~ Need rent the cable RM10 peer day. Ok then, I rent it. BUT out of stock!!
I went reception there ask for several times! Its out of stock and out of stock!!!
Haiyo!! What a stupid lauzy hotel?! Damn piss off cant online for 3days. : (
Luckily spend most of my time on the beach. Play all those stuff on beach...^^
Its fun and I play alone! Is like that la parents old liao din play. Sister scared!
Lol...Zadao~ But I play all except parachut?? Because I scare height ma...Xp
Ohya, sorry my friends. Due to my dad have to work and no time fetch us go... 

So, I din brought any chicken biscuit,lao po bing, dou sha bing for you all... : (
Sorry ya. But I did collect some shell. Haha... Hope you all like it la. Hehehe...

Today went back school to return books. Meet LS, Emily, JY n KS...Xp Lol...
Some is meet, some is purposely same time go de. Hahaha...(Chun bo myself)
Oh!! Almost forget...Today is TANG YUAN JIE??  I like  tang yuan! But...
I din have tang yuan eat this year. 'sob' due to grandpa pass away not longer.
Anyway, here to wish all my friends.....
Happy winter solstice! : )

ps : Dyed my hair with Mocha......^^








0 comments: